Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's the little things

I am blessed. God is good. All the time.

I'm so excited to be at a place in life where the tiniest of things make me aware of God. I realize that I've had points in life where this wasn't always the case. God is so good and patient and has once again brought me away from bad decisions and points of life. I'm reminded of where I was this time last year. I was trying to get my feet back under me again, but wow! A year can make all the difference, can't it? God has been teaching me, molding me and turning me into a beautiful display of His power. He and I can do anything, ya know?

This morning it was the sunshine. God was beaming it down on me as I woke up. Then it was the birds and squirrels in the backyard. The incredible serenity found in a cup of coffee with Him, the reminder of what He's done through a new song, the smell of fresh air, the intricate design of a butterfly that floats past. I have four words:

My God is AMAZING.

0 comments: