Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Boredom....

Help!!!!

It's Wednesday night, and I'm sitting in my dorm room bored to death!!!! I can't believe that midwinter break just started and I'm already bored.

I do not handle being alone well.

Break started at noon...today.

I have already tired of sitting at the computer, and being in my room. I'm already missing my friends, and wish that I were with them.

I'm desperate for conversation. My sister is sitting on my bed reading...

I assume that this is pretty much what she plans to do for most of the break.

If anyone out there cares, well....let me know. I'd love and appreciate any suggestions about what I can do to entertain myself. I'm not really sure.

OK, so now I'm just rambling...oh wait...that's what I've been doing.

*sigh*

OK...bye for now....

-Me

0 comments: