Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Snow...

Snow...what is it about snow???

I hate the stupid, white, wet stuff, but then again...I love it. Today in a matter of about four hours it went from light flakes floating down gracefully, to masses of snow closing down the roads, and reaping havic.

I went to work with a friend, and ended up spending two hours trying to get home, from an area only about ten minutes away. This was both frustrating, and slightly funny. Well, maybe not really so funny, but if one is in the right humor it seems to be almost humorus. I suppose it's because of thinking things such as, "Wow, that's and interesting bumper in front of us...and has been for the past hour and a half..." or maybe thinking, "Huh, isn't it amazing that I have never really stopped to admire the art work on a billboard?"

Besides all of that, it gives one time to think about the afterlife, and things like going there via that car in the right lane sliding into you...

All in all, though the evening turned out fun. I went sleding, for the first time in a while. I only made it down once, but it was down a steep incline that I was terrified of...so to me it turned out to be quite an acomplishment. I had fun, and just might be tempted to do it again sometime. I guess it all depends on what humor I'm in...

Enjoy the snow...!
-Me

0 comments: