Friday, June 5, 2009

Changes have been made...thank you Captain Obvious!

Twas' an interesting week...

~Sunday -- Not going there, except to say that my God is Supreme!

~Monday -- Worked. Played volleyball w/friends. Loved it, played well, somehow killed my back.

~Tuesday -- Was stuck in bed all bed in some crazy pain! Finally got out of bed around 6:20 PM. Had to rescue my father from a flooded vehicle, and pick up my sister from work...my back was throbbing by the time I got home, around 1:30 AM.

~Wednesday -- My darling sister Jocilyn made it possible for me to work. She handled what my back couldn't(even w/the help of tons of IcyHot!). Had to spend most of the rest of the day in bed though. OH! Almost forgot, cops found bombs rigged all over stolen goods in the building across the street from Dad's restaurant, along with a meth lab in the back. They also found AK47's in the building. Apparently he rented storage from my Dad too, and in that building they found a fenced in sand pit that was harboring an alligator! (true story)

~Thursday -- Jocilyn saved the day again, big time. I probably did way to much this day...crashed afterward. I did get to take Jocilyn to Cincinnati Mills mall for a b-day surprise that evening though.

~Friday -- This was Jocilyn's actual b-day, yet she continued to be my faithful companion to work! Sad to say, yes, my back is still giving me problems...lifting much of anything is nigh impossible. We did, however, grab lunch afterword, hit up Payless, and Garden Ridge. Was a very enjoyable afternoon together. I can't believe she's 18! Happy birthday kiddo!

2 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Sorry to hear about your back. That's gotta be a pain. (Stupid pun, I know.)

Thanks for the card and the pics! I got it in the mail a few days ago.

That's such a crazy story! Those kinds of things seem to only happen in movies. Did they get the guy who was harboring all that stuff?

TKB said...

Well, it has been a pain, but it's helped me reflect on what a blessing little things are, like not thinking about every time you bend over. ;-D

Glad to hear you got them ok. I wasn't sure when they'd get there.

It was crazy, but to my knowledge they didn't get him, not sure what's going on with it all at this point...