Monday, June 15, 2009

Farewell...

I am off to visit distant lands...and some not too distant lands. I will be spending this Mon-Thurs at the Beulah Grove camp grounds for Kidz Adventure, and then Thurs. afternoon I will be flying from Dayton to SEATAC...which is in Washington for those of you that didn't know that(like myself). I'm excited about both, but also hating that feeling of "I know I forgot something!" and wondering when I'll realize what I forgot.

I'm going to WA for Brenda McMillan and Brandon Goulet's wedding. It's been over a year since I've gotten to see them, so I'm looking forward to the visit. Leanna, Cheryl, Missie, Kristen, and Zach are all flying in as well, so it should be a blast! All of us girls, minus Kristen of course, are staying at a motel together -- Brenda and her sis are staying w/us too!

I'll let you know if anything really exciting happens during my trip(s). I may try to update via my phone, but I don't know if I'll have the time or care to. So, try not to miss me too much! Take care all...catch ya in a week(ish)!

0 comments: