Saturday, September 19, 2009

A little sharing of my heart...

Does anyone besides me ever just really want to give up? Sometimes I just get so tired of feeling like a failure, or loser, or whatever other choice phrase you care to use. I know that God created me in His image, but man is the devil ever good at getting me down from time to time! All too often I'm tempted to second guess God and how He decided to create me, quirks and all.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my Savior. This is just me sharing about an area of my life that God's obviously still working on. Some days I feel strong and confident, and like I can conquer the world, but more often than not, I struggle with questions about my future and all my short comings.

Today is pretty much one of the later days. But God's still there, and He's given His Word to reassure me.

"God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created
him; male and female He created them...God saw all that He had
made, and behold, it was very good."
(Genesis 1:27, 31a)

2 comments:

Megobuddy said...

See July 3 post of my blog. I feel like that quite often, actually.

It's almost scary how our emotional tendencies are so similar. Tiff, we'll be each others support! Can you imagine what life would be like if we had to go through it alone? I would die from loneliness and insecurity.

Love you and am praying for you!

Alanna said...

Hang in there dearie...keep saturating yourself with HIS truth! Love ya! :)