Monday, December 7, 2009

The crunchiness...

...it's that time again. Everything is due, nothing is done(not really true), and not a bit of it holds my attention.

Ok, so the Christmas program is over. I'm glad to be honest. And no...I don't plan to be in it again next year. I'm now retired. It feels good.
I think things went well with only a few rough spots here and there.

This weekend was just far too busy for my liking, and it left me absolutely exhausted! I slept for close to 5 hrs. this afternoon just in recovering from it all.

I had to cram a bunch of class stuff into Friday, and then of course that was the first night of the program too.

Saturday I worked cleaning for what seemed like forever, then did some Christmas shopping, which to be honest I had been dreading for a multitude of reasons, after which I raced back to take care of a couple odds and ends b/f rushing to the program again. After Sat. night's performance I went to a Megan's house in order to spend some time w/Val since she was staying there...and of course we didn't get to bed until 3ish.

Sunday I rushed back for the service at the school...and let me say, it was well worth rushing for. God's hand-tailored that service for me I think. After that I got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Fraizer finally, and then later I went to my ministry, which Lauren so graciously agreed to plan out this week -- heaps of blessings on her head! -- and then back in time for a few more odds and ends b/f yet another performance. *Phew*...and that was my weekend...

*******************************************************************

Tonight I have just finished putting together and typing out my final two devotionals for Major Prophets class, along with filling out my reading logs and writing the reflection for that class. I'm thinking I might post one or two of my devos from that class actually...

I'm also working on filling out Christmas cards, cleaning my room, and wrapping a few of the gifts I bought on Saturday.

So much to do, so little time...

*Remember...only you can prevent forest fires.*

1 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

oy. *smacks head*