Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis' the season...

We finally had everyone home at the same time last night, so we managed to decorate the tree - which, by the way, turned out to be a "Fraser" fir not to be confused with "Fraiser". *that's a knee slapper all right...huyuck huyuck*
I think it turned out quite nicely, even though Mom and Dad turned down some of my more "creative" suggestions for homemade decorations...

This year should prove interesting since Dakota has discovered what mistletoe. He keeps standing under it just waiting, and waiting. If you venture to visit, beware of the doorways.

I, personally, feel much more festive since I'm almost done with all my shopping(finishing the rest today I think) and have most wrapped and under the tree. *Phew!* Too much wrapping...but I did get a little more into it than the norm this year. I bought ribbons and bows, tons of paper, boxes, and bags...they're turning out quite nicely if I do say so myself.

All in all, I'm very thankful to be enjoying this Christmas season with my family.
Hope you all are too!

0 comments: