Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Friends...

Friends are amazing.

For instance, take a friend whom you've only know for a matter of months. How is it that they can already tell so much about you that they know when somethings wrong, they know when you're down? Then of course no matter how annoying you have been, or what a pain you've been, they always try to cheer you up.

They know when I'm hurting, and they hurt too. The truly amazing thing is that it works both ways. I usually know when a friend is upset about something, and it cause my heart to literally ache for them! Especially when I can't just take things into my own hands and fix them.

Friends, true friends, uplift you, encourage you, they're a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen. It doesn't matter if they have problems too, friends help each other through. I love that God created us like that. Even though people can be cruel, and hurtful, they can also be that person you can turn to when no one else even cares.

Here's two quotes that I love about friends:
1. "What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies."

2. "Friends are the family we choose."

This is a shout out to all my friends...I love you guys!!!
-Me

0 comments: