Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Borrowed Blog

So I mentioned to Megan that I would probably borrow the idea from her blog Patterns for my own blog...but I fully intend to return it once done. Besides I'm tweeking it a bit.

Instead of pics from my room that I want you to figure out I'm going to show you pics of patterns that my boss uses in her home. They're from all over her house and a smattering of randomness.
My idea is simply to show you the patterns so that you can try to imagine them being used together all in one house...then later I'll show pics of the rooms they came from so you can see how they fit together.

Feel free to try to guess what each one is, but that's not really my main intent. Enjoy!
























1 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Wow! They really like fabrics don't they!

I can't say specifically what is what, but I can tell that a lot of the patterns are from various wallpaper and fabrics.

Am I right?