Monday, April 20, 2009

An evening w/friends

A few weeks ago I was w/a group of friends at the Mills house. The plan was to have as much fun as humanly possible...ok, that's not actually what they said when inviting me, but I'm pretty sure it was implied. Regardless of reason I feel that fun was had by all. I know speaking for myself that I rather enjoyed the evening, especially the whole "let's ride the four wheeler -- oops now we're muddy" part. Was also rather amused to see how persistent Charity and Beth were w/the whole mud thing.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give a shout out to the Mills -- thanks for the invite and the fun times! Here are some of the pics I got throughout the evening...enjoy!













3 comments:

That Girl In Switzerland said...

This looks like super good fun! Wish I had been there! xoxo

TKB said...

Wish you would've too! (would've enjoyed driving you on the 4 wheeler) Miss you! Hope you're doing well...I hear you're staying for another year, is it true? :O

Melissa Phelps said...

Heh heh, I'm still smug that I was not muddy.