Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just some semester's end thoughts...

Another one has come and gone. Wow. I'm a senior...sorta. As of about 4 and 1/2 hrs. ago my classes as a Jr. are done and gone. Hallelujah! I'm so overwhelmed w/joy I think I could just cry...or maybe that's the sleep deprivation kicking in. Who knows.

Hopefully I have learned something this year -- don't procrastinate! Ok, so the likelihood of me never procrastinating is slim to none, but I really, really pushed it this year, I mean really pushed it.

I know I'm the one to blame though, so I hold no ill will toward profs, friends, or classmates. They're not the educationally retarded child...apparently I am. So, as we've been learning in Wisdom Literature, "What is God trying to teach me in this situation?"
I'm thinking its this, "If you're lacking the drive to get it done when you should, give yourself a good kick in the tookus and do it anyway!!!"

*Yawn* So incredibly tired...

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Today - Lucas said that we're both seniors now - and I said that that sounds kinda scary! :) Glad you made it through. :) I still need to finish up an I.S. by the end of June - so yeah, I'm still working on procrastination - an ever present battle!

Issa said...

Did I hear God just tell you to kick yourself in the tookus? Wow.