Saturday, March 28, 2009

Get Psyched for Kidz Adventure!!!

I've been thinking a lot about my upcoming summer lately, willing it to hurry up and get here actually, and I thought I'd do a little promo for Kidz Adventure 09'!

This is going to be the third year for KA to run. What is it? I'm sooo glad you asked! Its a church camp for the young, younger generation, a.k.a. 8-12 yr. olds. My sis, Letha, has gone both yrs. running and is dying for summer to get here with the third. (She's already asking how long til its time to pack up.)
Last yr. I was invited to help by being a team leader. I thought it'd be fun, and a good opportunity to connect with some of the generation I love so much. Kids have a soft spot in my heart, and when I heard about this camp I got excited myself. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I am currently trying to work my summer schedule around being there again. AND...I'm hoping you readers would be interested in finding a way to get involved!

Camp info:

2009 Camp Dates

June 15-18, 2009

Location

Beulah Grove Bible Methodist Campground
605 Barber Werner Rd
Mendon, OH 45862

Camp Office: 419-394-2618

If you're interested in learning more about the camp or in registering for the camp online you can check out:

http://www.aymonline.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=30


Last but not least, I'm going to post some of my own pics from last summer. Enjoy, and hope to see you there!






























0 comments: