Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keep it light...

So here's the short version:

Papa(Bro. Barr to most of you)passed away around 6 a.m. this past Monday morning.

My family and I head to NC early Thurs. morning.

Viewing on Sunday night.

Funeral sometime Monday.

Will let you know more when and if I can...not sure about computer access.

**********************************************************************

Thanks for those that are already praying, and any others that would like to keep us in your prayers its much appreciated...

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

*Hug*
Praying for you and your family.
No, really. :)

That Girl In Switzerland said...

*And another hug* You can't believe how sad I am and how badly I hate missing Uncle Albert's funeral. I wish so much that I were home right now.

Am really praying for you and the rest of the family. Love you!!

And you can use the internet at my house.