Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catching up a bit...

Last week I talked Dakota into spending some quality time w/his sis(me) and her camera(Doris)...he agreed once offered a dollar - *shrug* everyone has their price.



I've been playing around w/some editing, some of which I love, and some that I, well, don't.









Kota "working" on my car...



...Britt joining him - yeah I let her get that close to my car.





This was just a snapshot from the weekend...didn't really take many pics. The good ones would've been from when we went tubing, but I feared for Doris, so we don't actually have any of that. Sad...I know.



These last few are from yesterday - our first day of VBS. I may add more later this week.











Have a great week all!

2 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Nice pics Tiff! The ones of Dakota are really cute. That reminds me, I have some pics of my lil' sibs that I should put on my blog.

TKB said...

Thx -- and yes you should post them! Haven't seen pics on your blog much lately(other than the ones of Ireland). I'm still waiting to see the ones of your creepy foot! ;-D lol (JK Meg...)