Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To: Nobody

To Whom It May Concern,

I am leaving tomorrow night for an adventure. I am taking my sister with me. We hope to make it in one piece, and return the same. Our destinations are Lancaster, PA, and somewhere in upstate NY. Several others will be joining our venture from PA and will effectively liven things up. It's doubtful that I will post while away, but since there are no signs of readers as of late I don't think you'll mind anyway. I wish you all well, and will return with at least one story - I promise(let's just hope it's one formed from someone else's expense). Until then, I bid you farewell, and ask that you don't miss me too much.

Yours Sincerely,

T.K.B.

3 comments:

Issa said...

From Nobody.
Really hope you make it there in one piece too. Will miss you.

word verification - goots

Alanna said...

oh but I will miss you and I do read your blog!! Can I come?? :D Have oodles of fun and take pictures!! :D

Megobuddy said...

HEY! I take offense to that!

I can tell you that I have faithfully been checking and reading your blog...because it seems you are the only one blogging on a pretty regular basis.

Be safe my friend, and have fun.