Sunday, July 19, 2009

That'll do pig...that'll do.



Thanks to Nichole I finally have some pics of my own mug to paste on here, instead of someone else's. We had fun, and I figure I should show you the fruits of our labor. So let me know what you think.





She was, oh, so patient and kind toward me(for the most part). I organized the outfits, props, shots, and handled the editing, while Nichole dutifully ran the camera, helped me juggle outfits and props, and all the while corrected whatever was wrong with a shot since I couldn't see them.







I rather enjoyed my new found prop - the old Polaroid, and now Nichole an I are excitedly thinking of other things we might pick up at a thrift store for just such a use.







Great fun was had by all...I think. (Oh! On a side note, during this venture we ignored lots of interest from across the street - there was a bar, so yelled, etc. ensued. I got everything from "Say cheese!" to "Don't jump!")





[F.Y.I. - I'm using a diff. font for my signature on these pics, because as obvious I didn't take them myself, so its not my personal font, but I am still "claiming" them. This is for copyright reasons, etc.(like ppl really want my pics!), and since Nichole isn't putting her name on them, I decided to use mine. Convenient, eh?]





Well, until my life "lives" up...or I just get bored...TTFN!

0 comments: