Thursday, July 9, 2009

Promised pictures of a kidnapping

Earlier today I twittered(yeah laugh if you want) that I was kidnapping my sister and that pictures might follow...so thought I'd just post several on here.

We just did a random photo shoot. I called her and told her that she had about ten min. til I reached the house and I was going to take pics of her in w/e she could throw together...boy is she good! She chose the pieces and I put them together. Let me know you're thoughts on the pics -- yes even the negative ones cuz I need them. Besides, I can discount them if I so choose...





















2 comments:

Sam said...

The B&W one looks like Jocilyn a lot. All of these pics are pretty good. I like em. Have fun with whatever her name is..

Megobuddy said...

Very cool! I like the last one! I like the slight tilt of the camera. I must say, I wouldn't have ever imagined Nichole to agree to this.

(One thing, you must make all of your subjects smiles for at least one picture. I like smiles *smiles* )