Sunday, November 16, 2008

How entertaining...

This weekend, my life's featured events were as follows:

1) Fun "kung fu" movie night -- Kung Fu Panda & The Forbidden Kingdom w/Jackie Chan and Jet Li

2) Crazy, rainy day shopping(fun also) -- w/Britt

3) Amazingly fun trip to the Arnoff center -- H.M.S. Pinafore

4) and finally...Kids club chaos -- no other words discribe

It was a very entertaining weekend to say the least. I rather enjoyed myself. Hope yours was a winner...

Oh! and just a side note: Check out Nichole's new blog at http://practicallypublished.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

All today.

"And his sisters and his cousins and his cousins and his sisters and his aunts"

Running through my head. Repeatedly.

I hope never to be told "You are a plump and pleasing person."

Issa said...

Here I am thinking we spent the weekend hanging out, and I only made one number on your list. Next week I shall aim for two.