Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memory Lane...

Today I took a trip down memory lane. I have been having random songs from the musical Annie pop into my head the last few weeks, so I decided it was high time I bought the soundtrack.

I found it this afternoon at Joseph Beth Books, and oh the excitement. I drove back to school singing Hard-Knock Life and Tomorrow at octaves no one should have to endure. (I only do that when I'm alone...see I'm thoughtful like that) Anyway, it brought back fun memories, and happy feelings. Everyone should own a copy...

4 comments:

Issa said...

I am happy for you, but I think I'll give it awhile before I ride in your car.

Melissa Phelps said...

Ok, I loved this movie as a kid. And I still think Carol Burnett is hysterically funny. *looks around sheepishly after confession
LEAPIN' LIZARDS!!!

TKB said...

Issa: you know you want to join in w/me...*IT'S A HARD-KNOCK LIFE...* come on, belt it out! :)

*And now, the lovely Boylan [Barr] sisters!*

Leanna said...

Oh please... your not always considerate like that. I'm remember some pretty interesting screeching going on in your car while I was on board. Btw, awesome cool playlist:) I really, really like your blog and I wish I was hanging out with you right now. You rock my world!