Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friends, Fun, and Freezing

Actually, it really wasn't all that freezing but I wanted the third F in there.

So tonight, technically last night I suppose, I went snow tubing at Perfect North with some friends...it was fun...but not freezing.

This outing included myself, Nichole, Leanna, Brittany, Mary, Cortney, Valerie and her church posy.

We're all friends so Val invited us to have some fun...OK, I'll stop, sorry.

Anyway, here are some "after the actual tubing" pics since we opted to leave Doris in the car for most of the evening...










2 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I wish my pig was fatter so I could've gone with you.

TKB said...

That would've been fun! We'll have to try to do it again sometime when ppl can plan ahead for it better...