Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In for the long haul

This is looking to be a fun, intellectual, and stretching semester. Keep me in your prayers as I face my fears...science and math rolled into one to create Physical Science class! Yippee skippy...

Sorry Ms. V -- I'm just feeling like I'm in over my head with this one.

I think it really does look like a good semester though. I'm already gaining knowledge from my classes...such as: Mr. Profitt's syllabus' are getting longer and more detailed(must be his blessed doctorate classes!) and that I need to quit "murmuring" about the weather...that's a thoughy.

Modern English Grammar appears to be scary and fun embracing each other. As I already said, I think it's going to be a fun, intellectual, and stretching semester...in all my classes.

I'm looking forward to being able to look back on this semester...

4 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Oh no, not Mr. Proffit too! That's sad.

So, what was your rationale for putting kryptonite on the sad and sappy song list? It's not sad, and maybe more witty than sappy?

Megobuddy said...

I'm with you there Tif, literally! It is definitely going to be one of those semesters where you go so long without being able to catch a breath. But I too am looking forward to reminiscing about this semester.

Mel, your first comment cracks me up!

That Girl In Switzerland said...

MODERN ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS FUN!!! All my favorite projects were from that class! You'll definitely have fun reminiscing. But, a word of advice, DO NOT get behind on the reading for this one. If he still uses the same book...it's good, but tough reading. And long.

Love ya, cuz! Keep me updated about the class! It's exciting! I wish I could come back and take that one again!

TKB said...

TGIS: will do...I think the class should be fun, but I'm beginning to see what you mean about not letting yourself get behind on the hw. There is a ton of reading!

You should look around there for a Modern French Grammar class. ;D

Mego: We will look back and breath easier...I hope! ;)

Mel: I concur about Kryptonite on my list, but see...it was once a sad song to me(not so much anymore...makes me reminisce though).