Monday, January 5, 2009

Nashville, IN


I had an adventure.

I didn't think I was leaving Cincy at all this break...but last minute my family and I were able to spend one day "away". We went to Nashville, IN. We'd never done this b/f and it was fun. Lots to see...even if it is freezing! (Our original plan had been to have a picnic that day, but due to rain we ended up packing our lunch in the back of the van and heading to Indy.)

(I even went to the Wedding Chapel -- OK, not really...just snapped a pic.)






(As opposed to the Unprofessional one?)










My siblings are just to much fun to photograph!
Especially when you can say,
"Hey stand in from of this sign and make silly faces..."
Oh the memories we create!
Poor things -- if only they knew.

Wait! That's not a sibling...












Remember that picnic lunch I mentioned?
We "built" sandwiches right out of
the tail gate of the mini van.
Man were they good!
Nice loaf of bread sliced length wise,
and then slathered in mayo(unfortunately not Duke's),
and loaded with America, Provolone, and Pepper Jack cheeses,
along with ham, chicken and roast beef,
then topped off with thick cut tomatoes
and green leafy lettuce.
Yum!!! Happy tummies!
Those were killer sandwiches...too bad you missed out!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Sounds fun! I love impromptu trips! And do mini vans have tailgates? lol :)

TKB said...

hmmm....not really sure. :D I hadn't thought of that...what are they called?

Leanna said...

That's good times right there. I was literally drooling on the desk over that sandwhich. I'm feeling hungry.....

TKB said...

lol...Leanna I can just picture that! Poor computer...and stupid drool! ;D

valeria said...

I love Nashville, IN! It's such a fun place to shop